Ari Zorn would like to share his personal quest for health with others. Ari believes that through a diet that is proper for your particular body type, proper hydration, stretching and exercise we can achieve a healthier and more productive life.
To achieve this, Ari recommends the following:
- Strength & Core Exercise a minimum of three times per week and Cardiovascular activity a minimum of three times per week.
- Stretching. A tight body will lead to a damaged body. Ari highly recommends yoga or pilates to keep your muscles flexible.
- STAY HYDRATED! For those whose body’s will allow, no less than eight glasses of water a day.
- No processed or refined foods.
- No sugar or harmful fats (such as trans-fats and saturated fats or fried foods.)
- Your diet should consist of fruits & vegetables, lean proteins, complex carbohydrates (whole grain pastas, bread, rice, etc.) and healthy fats in moderation (olive oil, canola oil, nuts, nut butters & soy nuts.
- Minimize alcohol and caffeine intake.
- Detoxification and cleanse. Toxins are everywhere and in everything including food and the air we breathe.
- Take Vitamin D. There is a vast body of science showing many health benefits of Vitamin D including: Maintaining your calcium balance, boosting your immunity, and regulating blood pressure.
- Chiropractic can be very helpful in keeping your spine aligned.
- Before surgery, I strongly urge you to see a Chiropractor, Acupuncturist or explore other forms of Holistic Pain Management. I realize that everyone’s circumstances are different and may have varying results.